It's Official
I now have proof that I'm:
1. old
2. an architect
3. type A
I've been having stomach pains for a week now and have waited things out thinking it could have been an adverse reaction to Carnation Good Start breakfast drink mix. I stopped drinking it and waited and sorta got better, and felt crappier, and sorta got better and then went to the dr. this evening.
The good news is that I probably don't have an ulcer or bursting appendix. The "proof" is that I now have an anti-acid prescription. That's right. I've finally stressed myself out so much that my stomach is in an uproar and won't cooperate any more. Awesome.
Top that.
Heal me, O Lord, and I will be healed;
Save me, O Lord, and I will be saved,
for you are the one that I praise.
Jeremiah 17:14

1 Comments:
I have a high school group with no direction yet, a Sunday School program that no one wants to volunteer for, and a senior pastor whose house church idea is amazing... and might mean the end of my job. It may not top your anti-acid prescription, but I'm doing a gosh-darn good try at it.
Post a Comment
<< Home